This section intends to provide useful liks about
networking research, and doing a PhD in general.
PhD survival guide
- Giving a talk
- The life during the PhD thesis
- Test taking strategies and Note taking
- Choosing a masters degree program (Thanks to Hannah Vaughn)
- Finding a tutor
- Online PhD programs
- Psychological problems during the PhD
- How to cope with burnout. When you're feeling lost, confused,
depressed, or when you feel you're not making progress anymore
on your work, you could be "burnout".
- A bit of humour